On this week’s edition of Shreet Cocktail, we bring you Lebanese singer-songwriter Anothony, from the band Adonis, teaming up with Sudanese artist TooDope to fuse Arabic percussions with electropop aesthetics on their latest release, ‘Khatar El Mot’.
We also heard Jordanian artist Idreesi and Ahmed Diaa’s latest track ‘Es3af’ with its nostalgic Arabic pop inspired sound, while Egyptian artist Xena Elshazli dropped her introspective single ‘Social Life’ with Sama Emad.
Bizer Bateekh, an artist development initiative led by iconic Palestinian band Sabreen, followed up their recent stream of releases with ‘Hayer’ by Palestinian artist Ahmed Mirzo, while Rising Egyptian artist Monika’s ‘Bein El Nas’ saw her collaborating with enigmatic Egyptian producer, UMI, on their dizzying shaabi-inspired single.
- Xena Elshazli X Sama Emad - Social Life
- Anthony & Toodope - Khatar El Mot
- Idreesi X Ahmed Diaa - Es3af
- Ahmed Mirzo - Hayer
- Monika X Umi - Bein El Nas
- Bklava, Jessie Ware, Róisín Murphy - Freak Me Now (Remix)
- Massive Scar Era - Back To The Sun
- Arwa Ismail - Mawwal
- Bade - Göçebe
- Earlobe - Feen
- Baloo X Carlo - Salted Chocolate
Listen to the full playlist here: