Keeping in the holiday tradition of our 2017 list, we have again brought you Youtube's most highly consumed music videos in the Middle East, on a silver Christmas platter. Don't be mad. Open your mind!
1. Jassim & Alturky & Al-Abdullah
Pretty bummed we just added a view to whatever the hell this is.
2. Saad Lamjarred - "Ghazali"
Saad looks like he's been hitting the party powder pretty hard, and with that dingleberry in his hair, this could all be a drug induced hallucination.
3. Hamza Namira - "Dari Ya Alby"
Where in the world is Hamza?
4. Cheba Souad & Hicham Smati - "Our Love Is In Danger"
This would have been a cool porn set.
5. Esraa Alasel - "Arosa"
6. Aseel Hamim - "Khalek Bahr"
We thought this was an ad.
7. Mohamed Ramadan - "NUMBER ONE"
New drinking game - take a shot every time he does a kick.
8. Douzi - "AMAR"
Cool CGI bro.
9. Hala - "Mamnoo Ellames"
What the hell is she doing to her face...is that...PRODUCT PLACEMENT??
10. Rahma Riad - "Waed Menni"
Alright, apparently there's nothing to do in the Gulf apart from watch Youtube.